Zombie Cinema

Posted By on August 29, 2010

Another edited play episode! This isn’t a “part 1 of 3″ it’s just this one episode as Zombie Cinema is a quick game.

Come talk about this episode in the forum thread!

About the author

I'm from Colorado - but not originally. I like roleplaying games - obviously. I have a wife and three kids - shockingly. I also enjoy video games (XBox, Wii) and boardgames. I love to run RPGs at conventions and game days for the focus and intensity. I'll talk about RPGs all day with those who are willing.

Comments

6 Responses to “Zombie Cinema”

1. Arpie says:

I like the shorter games, as I don’t always have time to listen to a whole show. I agree with your point about the trend toward letting players pass. I think it’s a good way to open story games up to more casual gamers. But how come you and Lance always stray into bawdy territory in these games? Do you foresee a story game with a G rating, besides like, you know, the Secret Life of Gingerbreadmen (which I suspect gets dirty pretty fast.)

2. Scott says:

The “With Great Power…” and “Primetime Adventures” EP episodes here aren’t too baudy. I don’t think there will be a G game feature Lance and me, but you never know.

3. Lance says:

The conversation could be about Mayan agriculture and how their advanced farming techniques empowered their empire. And I’ll inevitably steer that dialog into how eating all that cellulose, impacted the size and make-up of their turds.

That’s my special gaming power. I effectively lower the intelligence and maturity of any group I game with, it’s a gift.

4. John says:

Unfortunately, in gaming, like in humor, when creativity is spontaneous, often the lowest common denominator is what comes easiest.

5. David says:

Nice to see more episodes, I will have to get a copy of Z-cinema.

Chech your audio levels though. The intro and outro were much louder than the audio of you playing.

6. Scott says:

Thanks, I was trying it without Levelating this time. It didn’t sound too bad to me, but different listening mediums have a large impact. I’ll go back to Levelating next ep!